- This event has passed.
SA Christian Schools Library Conference
All teaching, non-teaching and volunteer school library folk are invited to attend this conference. Join us for a day of professional learning and networking. Library staff from any Primary or Secondary School sector are welcome.
Date: Friday, 25 May 2018
Venue: Lakes Resort Hotel (see map)
Time: 9.00am – 3.30pm
*registration opens 8.40am
Early bird: $85pp (inc. GST) by 30 April
Regular registration: $95pp (inc. GST) by 15 May
PROGRAM will include:
- Andrew Joyner – Illustrator
- SCIS – Services and genre
- Robotics at your school
- History resources and how to access them
- Library snippets – genre, CBCA news, library design, reading and promotions
- Book Week brainstorming
- Book browsing and purchasing with St George’s Books
- Networking opportunitites
Registrations for the SACS Library Conference have now closed. For more information please see below.