- This event has passed.
SACS Library Conference 2019
May 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Friday 3 May
Lakes Resort Hotel
Cost $100 per person. Early bird registration (up to 5 April) $90.
Registrations close 26 April.
On the day, registration will be from 8.40 am. Conference begins at 9 am and finishes at 3.30 (with the option to continue the workshop until 4 pm).
Morning tea and lunch are included.
Use the Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/South-Australian-Christian-Schools-Library-Hub-Group
Further information – Contact Debbie Antoniw: firstname.lastname@example.org
Conference program includes:
- Author Tim Harris (Exploding endings and Mr Bambuckle’s Remarkables series)
- SA Water Brainwaves
- CBCA short list presentation
- Premier’s Reading Challenge – Encouraging Middle School readers
- Book Week brainstorm
- Library snippets on various topics
- Workshop – Create a journal from an old book (bring a paperback or hardcover book with a good spine. Everything else supplied)
- Book purchasing options from St Georges Books
- Networking opportunities