Resources supporting the CSA Architecture
- Biblical Literacy
- Being able to read & understand the Bible
- Know the Bible
- Apply the Biblical meaning to life
- Biblical Worldview
- Framework of ideas & beliefs through which a Christian individual or group integrates the world and interacts with it
- Business Partners
- Christian Agencies
- Christian Community Principles
| || |
- Christian Philosophy of Education Leadership
- How does God view those placed in my care?
- What is my calling?
- What is the Telos of our time together?
- Christian Schools
- Home/Church Partnerships
- Child Safety & Training Programs
- Key Policies
- Biblical overviews
- Biblically expressed
- Curriculum standards
- Big Biblical questions
- Kingdom Education
| || |
Dr Daniel Pampuch, CEO of CSA, gave a presentation at the National Leadership Retreat in August 2017 giving an overview of the above diagram and CSA’s strategy for the future.