The Commonwealth Department of Education is launching SchoolsHUB on Monday 15 April 2019.
Built to support Australian schools, SchoolsHUB is a single entry point for collection of school data. It will progressively replace the functions of two websites schools currently use, School Entry Point (SEP) and Schools Service Point (SSP).
The Department has indicated that the new portal will have:
- a simple user registration process
- Self-management of your profile
- Easier site navigation
- Intuitive collection layout, functions and tools
- Targeted in-system help and support
- Quick reference inbox, calendar and news features
To ease the transition from SEP to SchoolsHUB, the Department has ensured that if you are a SEP user who has accessed your account since February
2017, you can sign in to SchoolsHUB using your SEP details.
If you have any other questions, please contact the SchoolsHUB helpdesk on 1800 677 027, Option 1.